Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:47:13 -0400
Sounds correct to me (but CONFIDENTIAL does not add any controls).  Of
course access through the web to non-pubic archives requires a LISTSERV
(not list) password for access.  That password can be stored in a cookie
making it very convenient for subscribers who receive INDEX HTML to click
on article URLs.

/Pete