"Krum, Drew" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 14:25:21 -0700
First off, sorry to have written twice. Secondly, is there a way I can
tell how my campus has implemented the Distribute Algorithm?

Reason I ask is that I needed to email a campus-wide announcement. So, I
downloaded the campus directory, extracted all email addrs, and pasted
into the BCC field.

I'm interested in hearing flames or sage advice for next time if this
was a very bad thing to do. I knew enough not to use the TO or CC
fields.