Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:07:22 +0100
> The documentation for the bulk operation via the web interface on 15.5
> includes this note:
>
>         The subscribers being added or deleted will not be notified.
>
> Is there a way to add a large number of users that will send the standard
> greeting message?

If formatting and sending the command yourself, all you have to do is omit the BULK option, and it will be a normal ADD with full notification and so on, but on many subscribers rather than just one. I am not sure how this is handled in the web interface. One of the main complaints about the ADD command is that it sends a notification by default ;-)

  Eric