Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 18:00:06 -0400
A query on an address will not identify multiple but slightly
different accounts.

I would start with a SCAN on part of their names to see if I can
determine how many subscriptions each one has and what the
subscription address for each is.  If you find that each has more
than one subscription then you can ask them which they want; then
delete the others.

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of Autocat