Jim Papacostas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:33:34 -0400
One of our staff is having a listserv problem that involves the sending
of pdf files.  She is trying to send pdf attachments using Microsoft
Outlook 2003 to a listserv list.  The files cannot be opened after
delivery.  Please note that if the pdf files are sent without using a
listserv, they are fine.  If the pdf files are sent using a different
mail client to the listserv, they are also fine.  We tried reinstalling
the Acrobat distiller and Microsoft Outlook and this fixed the problem
for a while, but it has come back again.

Has anyone out there encountered this situation when using Outlook to
sent pdf attachments to a listserv list?

Thanks in advance.

--
Jim Papacostas
Director, Help Desk and Technical Support