Tue, 9 Apr 1996 21:03:32 GMT
On one of my lists, a user tried to "unsub" but was told by Listserv that he
is not subscribed.

I double checked the subscription list, and nothing even remotely like his name,
domain, address, machine name, or anything exists on the list. I know that
there are 4 concealed users on the list.

As listowner, how can I see who the concealed users are? He thinks he
might (inadvertently) be one of them, though this sounds unlikely to me.

Also, any other ideas how to get him off the list??

Thanks!

--Andy Shaindlin
owner of BRUIN, ALUMNI-L