"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Sep 1994 14:19:57 -0400
Forwarded message:

 What does this message mean? What political liability can the DNS
 incur just in case I ever have to deal with all of this on a personal
 basis. I have no complaint about SJU. After careful invesitgation I
 discovered that all of the problems originated here for a variety of
 reasons which are at best peculiar complications in passing the mail
 from one level to another. -- Paul.

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]