Alan Thew <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 23:35:05 +0100
What web server are you running? I've only got Nt 4.0 experience but if
you're not running IIS 1.0 (only version to run on NT 3.51??) and your
server is running as SYSTEM, you may have a problem...

--
Alan Thew                                       [log in to unmask]
Computing Services,University of Liverpool      Fax: +44 151 794-4442