Mon, 3 Jun 1996 18:35:18 -0500
I generally don't do anything about these (other than consign them
to an unpleasant place).  I figure that starting Friday evening and
going through noon Monday problems ain't going to be fixed.  If the
problem starts a couple of days before the weekend and continues into
the weekend, yeah, I do something.  If it starts during the weekend I
wait to see if it clears up (usually, depends on situation).

I would rather wait out the weekend errors than have to explain to
a lot of angry subscribers what was done, why, and how they can get
things back to what they want.  We don't use boilerplate, everyone
gets a custom written reply.  Idiots, but it keeps up our typing skills.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L