Thu, 4 Sep 1997 16:02:35 -0400
At 03:14 PM 9/4/97 EDT, you wrote:

>I am writing to seek your sage wisdom  on an issue which is becoming more and
>more  of  a  problem  here  at   Temple  University.  I  am  responsible  for
>maintaining our  L-Soft Listserver here.  Listserv has become a  very popular
>medium  for instructional  purposes. We  have  many lists  which are  created
>either to supplement traditional in-class  discussions or to replace in-class
>meetings entirely.

Is there any time when the students are all together, or *have* to be
physically present? Just get their email address then. OR, see if you can
convince the registrar to maintain email addresses in addition to phone
numbers for points of contact.

Does this help?

Philo
Finger for public key                   [log in to unmask]
And assuming we survive, how old will you be
in a year if you *don't* learn to speak Minbari?