Ray Champagne <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:00:33 -0500
FWIW, this command works just fine.  I can add the passwords via my script
after doing a bulk insert via the web interface.  I didn't think of the fact
that the passwords are site-wide, and that makes sense.  I'm only having one
list on this server, so I wasn't thinking big picture.

That being said - I started Beta testing today, and already have a problem
with a user who is trying to send via Outlook and they are coming out the
other end as blank emails.  This problem is spreading rapidly.  About every
third test email is blank.  Looking into it, it appears that Outlook's Rich
Text emails can't be interpreted by ListServ.  Am I supposed to tell all
1500 listees that they have to change their Outrlook settings, or is there a
workaround?  Outlook is a pretty popular email client, I would hope there is
something that can be done on the server level, 'cause asking a bunch of
extremely low-tech people to change settings in a program they barely
understand is the worst solution I could think of.

Please prove me wrong...

Thanks,

Ray