Richard Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:20:45 -0400
So, from what you're saying, it looks like you want to change Send=Private to
Send=Editor,Hold,Confirm.  If this is the case, in addition to the Moderator=All,...,...
keyword, you will also need to add [log in to unmask] lines as part of your
configuration because it is needed in the configuration to define the Moderator(s).  This
would set up confirmation for all subscribers who post to the list.  This setup would allow
all Editors to approve messages for the list.  LISTSERV will not allow duplicate
messages to be delivered to the list when more than one editor approves a message.

You would need to add your name as Editor and Moderator if you wanted to be able to
approve messages.

I hope this helps.

Richard Keller