Dorian Rysling Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 14:17:41 -0500
Well, this is all nice, but who's going to pay the lawyers' fees? C & S
are rude, obnoxious pains, but we are sort of like the last of the
Romans.. we don't have money to pay for our defense and soon we'll be
beseiged by the barbarians. Oh wait.. Romans fell because they didn't
want to pay for her defense.. Hmmm...

-dorian

Dorian Kim | Co-moderator rec.sport.baseball.analysis. Questions, comments,
flames should be sent to [log in to unmask] and/or [log in to unmask]