Patrick Douglas Crispen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Oct 1994 05:34:50 CDT
Another update (and I am still not quite sure what is going on):

>A number of people here at HQ AFRES, ROBINS AFB GEORGIA, are multiple
>recipients for a workshop via e-mail coming from Univ. of Alabama.  We have
>seen three different message groups for one message.  The smaller of the
>three flowed thru okay BUT two of the messages are sitting in the name
>resolver mqueue with '*' to the left of the message numbers.  There are only
>nine people per message on the remaining two.  What and where is the
>determination made on how to send out one message to multiple recipients?
>Could the size of our e-mail addresses (they are long) make a difference?
>Could the 'buffer' on the Banyan network (where our mailboxes are) be too
>small to handle multiple recipients?

   PATRICK DOUGLAS CRISPEN      THE VIEWS EXPRESSED IN THIS LETTER DO NOT
    [log in to unmask]        NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF THE
  THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA        UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA - TUSCALOOSA.

        ROADMAP: COPYRIGHT PATRICK CRISPEN 1994. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.