Jeff Dorn <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 07:58:06 -0500
I have a list with several hotmail recipients. I have had no trouble at all
sending to them, with the exception of one, who has apparently overrun
storage limits. I didn't do anything special with the list configuration,
though. If you think it would help, I'll send you a copy of the list header.

Jeff