Fri, 30 Aug 1996 09:45:06 -0700
Stan Ryckman writes

>I wish I hadn't deleted the original posts so quickly, because I think
>she should get a copy of what Aldo posted.  Someone should send her
>one I think.  She should have an opportunity to respond on this list,
>where Aldo posted, at minimum.

I informed Ms. Nachman of Signor Solari's abuse of her email and advised
her that I thought it would be worth complaining to his sponsoring
institution.  I felt that, since she was being publicly (and this _is_ a
public forum) abused without notification or being given any opportunity to
respond, she should be aware of the situation.  I gather that I wasn't
alone in feeling this way.

--
Lefty [gYon-Pa] <[log in to unmask]>