Anders Karlsson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:38:17 +0200
Hi,

We have a list thatīs beeing HELD all the time. When itīs held I
use the "free press-nyhetsred"-command. The server is then saying
that 3 files have been freed, though itīs still held (the
"held"-information mail is sent to the list owner a minute later).

What can I do ??? this is for us a high priority because the list
is beeing used for pressreleases.

The listname is: press-nyhetsred
Server: listserv.moderat.se

Regards,
Anders Karlsson
IT-department
Moderaterna, SWEDEN

Phone: +46-8-676 80 73
mail.to: [log in to unmask]

NOTE: <this is the message that occurs>
The distribution of your message dated Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:08:50
+0200 with
subject  "Moderaterna presenterar  integrationspolitik" has  been
postponed
because the PRESS-NYHETSRED  list is held. No action is  required
from you;
your message will be reprocessed automatically once the list
owner releases
the list.