Duane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 16:27:19 +0000
Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843 wrote:

> Join the club ... and the LISTERV(R) list: SPAM-L,

Frankly I just don't understand the loathing that spams inspire. Sure,
they are annoying, but there are many annoying things in life, and most
are not as easily resolved with one stroke of a delete key. What is
especially annoying to me is that one delete stroke does not solve the
matter; I must next delete the 20 or 30 or 40 messages that come through
complaining about the spam.

Duane Campbell

When I die and go to Hell, at least I can keep my same ISP