MACCHAT ListOwner <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 22:06:57 -0400
Folkz,

Is there a way to REV a list and get only the "real name" portion of the
list without any e-mail address at all ? Right now I REV by name, save
the output in a tab delimited file and download it to an spreadsheet
program and do the splitting. It'll be convienient if Listserv could
handle this by itself.

Also does anyone know the URL for the Top20 Listserv's in the World ?

Cheers..
               (o o)             (0-0)             (o o)
  N. Sriram | [log in to unmask] | http://monroe.temple.edu
  Unixmenu Developer, Macintosh Archivist, WWW Builder, User-Support.
  Mama always told me "Speak for yourself Son, the World will listen"