Tue, 27 Aug 1996 00:41:56 -0500
For the person who had problems, I used lynx (no pictures, of course)
but had no real problems, other than having to go back and forth a
few times to be sure of what I was dealing with.  At least I think
I had no problems, as I got an automagical email confirmation of
my order.

I don't wear t-shirts so now the question is to whom do I give it?
My wife as a "cover-up" when she goes to Jazzercize? My goddaughter,
who would be thrilled with it? My sister-in-law?  Hmmm.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L