Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 07:29:26 -0400
On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, Yoseph Tesfay wrote:

> I sent a get command to retrive an archive. Listserve sent it but the file
> says "happy99.exe.zip" instead of  "listnamelogXXXX.txt". is this a virus
> file?How is it able to be transfered. what should I do?

What you received is probably a virus. I suggest you notify the person
responsible for that list about the problem so he or she can arrange to
have that virused data removed from that list's archives. If you're the
list's owner, then you'll need to talk with the person responsible for
running the system on which your list resides about this problem so he or
she can take care of the problem.