Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:13:28 -0500
Recently I added the ability to attach pictures to 2 dog lists.  As part
of the announcement, I said that people on standard DIGEST would not see
the attachments, they would have to go to DIGEST MIME or DIGEST HTML to
see them.  Well, given the chance, of course some screwed it up.

Questions for you and/or the Lsoft folks:

1) If a DIGEST user has both MIME & HTML set, which do they get?

2) If someone not on DIGEST has either or both set, are they ignored?

3) Can somebody give me a short explanation of how MIME differs from
   HTML.  All I have heard is that some mailers work better with one,
   and some work better with the other.  Or perhaps there used to be
   differences, now they are synonyms for each other?

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67