OLE CHRISTIAN HELLUM <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Feb 1993 09:51:18 -0700
I am new here, so I am sorry if I am repeating questions which have been
discussed to the extent of boredom.

Can the automatically archived files be edited? (delete stuff which I
don't want to waste the University's disk with?)

Can material be "PUT" to certain logs, or only to separate file in the
filelist?  What are some commands to do this?

Can I change the list-heading information myself (distribution options, etc)
or is this restricted to the system administrator?

How do I go about to have a info-file sent automatically to new subscribers
when they subscribe in addition to the one they receive from listserv?

If these questions have already been discussed, I would appreciate a
reference to approx. where in the lstown-l.log this can be found.

Thanx,
Ole Christian Hellum