Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:30:06 -0500
On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Stan Horwitz wrote:
> Maybe it is just me being neurotic, but, as a Listserv site manager, I
> insist on setings up lists with the keywords alphabetized, one keyword per
> text line? No offense Pete, but a header like that is like hearing finger
> nails scratch on a blackboard. With the keywords in alphabetical order, it
> makes it a lot easier for me to troubleshoot lists.

Well, Pete's arangement makes no sense to me either, but neither does
arranging keywords alphabetically.  Comes to that, the stock L-SOFT sorting
by "function" makes no sense to me either as I totally disagree about the
primary function of some keywords (I don't think that way).  So, I arrange
my list headers as suits me.  To each his own, long as it works.

Douglas [log in to unmask]