Lisa Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:43:58 -0800
"Bassett, Peggy A" <[log in to unmask]> wrote on 01/10/2006 08:36:11 AM:

> I have a list that is set to 'attachments=no' but one of my subscribers
> uses Lotus Notes and recently sent a pdf file to the list.  How can I
> prevent attachments from going to the list when a subscriber uses this
> email client?

Peg,

We have the same issue here. I don't know whether Lotus Notes is
formatting the message part boundaries incorrectly or LISTSERV is
interpreting them incorrectly but the end result is that a message that
includes both html and text parts and has an attachment will be allowed,
even if attachments are prohibited by the list configuration. If you
configure Notes to send html only or plain text, the message is properly
rejected.

Not much help, I know.

lisa