Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 09:06:49 -0500
Or ... leave "Send= Editor,Hold" and add "Editor=(listname)", where "listname"
is the name of the list, after all other "Editor" statements in the header.

In both cases, messages from addresses which are subscribed to the list and
not set to "Review" will be accepted and distributed to the list subscribers.

With "Send= Private", messages from addresses which are not subscribed to the
list will be rejected back to the sender.

With "Send= Editor,Hold" and "Editor= (listname)", messages from addresses
which are not subscribed to the list will be forwarded to the primary editor
for approval.

For more information, see:

        http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/owner/owner.html#2.12.6
        http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/owner/appendb.html#keyEditor