"Stephens, Larry V" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 06:42:05 -0500

        [snip]

        FWIW:

        One of my lists (a private list at [log in to unmask])
has *apparently* suffered this same problem. A member complained two
messages didn't make it out; he received no errors; his address hasn't
changed (I know because -->)

        I asked him to send them again and cc me. He did. I received the cc
(I checked the headers) but the list never generated the messages; again, he
received no error and he did address them correctly. The administrator
doesn't show them in their log. I tried a test message right after I
received the cc's and it went okay.

        Right now we're at a loss.