José Salgado <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:40:17 +0100
Hi all:

We have a closed and moderated list, all the members post are send to
editor in order to aprove it. This just work fine, but all the post from
the non members are replied with:

You  are  not   authorized  to  send  mail  to  the   CALIDAD  list
from  your
[email] account. You  might be authorized to send to  the list from
another of  your accounts,  or perhaps  when using  another mail
program which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to
associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if
you have
any question regarding the policy of  the CALIDAD list, please contact
the list
owners: [email]

I'm trying that listserv don't send any message at all. I find some
information about the MSG_POSTING_REJECT_NOPOST template and define
like:

.QQ

But there's no way, listserv still send the rejected mail to the non
members. So, the question is: Are some template or way to avoid this
kind of e-mail?

Thanks in advance.
José Salgado
ICTnet  (http://www.ictnet.es)