"Peter C.S. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:01:21 -0500
Peacenet Balkans Desk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I thought LISTSERV-cum-web was an alternative to
> say, the egroups.com approach. Evidently I'm mistaken.

I use the web interface to the list archives mainly as a research tool,
but it is also invaluable when someone writes to me saying they didn't get
the last digest and could I resend it. I tell them to go to the web
interface and search for all messages sent "since yesterday" or whatever
date is appropriate. It's not perfect, but this may work for you.

--
Peter C.S. Adams <[log in to unmask]>