Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:14:02 -0400
On: Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 07:45:03AM -0500,Jane Lyle Wrote:

} On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Rich Greenberg wrote:
}
} > Try INDEX HTML.  Each item in the index will be a link to the actual
} > article.  Just click on it, no need to get articles.
}
} She is going to try it. For those who are used to getting a plain-text
} message containing all the ordered posts, the HTML index will seem strange
} at first. But if Lotus Notes can't be configured to be compatible with
} 1.8e, at least it's an alternative!

I am blessed with Lotus at work, but all my lists come to my private
account (this one).

Keep in mind that Lotus is owned by IBM, the company that has said "We
don't follow standards,  we set them".

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com     +1 770-321-6507