Maureen Leblanc <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 20:49:25 EDT
<[log in to unmask]> Stan Ryckman wrote:

>At 05:33 PM 10/8/97 EDT, Maureen Leblanc wrote:
>>Here's the original post:
>>
>>>1.  Set yourself up a hotmail account (www.hotmail.com) under a
>>>dummy name.  Subscribe to HWY61-L.  Use the account for nothing
>>>else.  That way you get the digests (or whatever you want).
>>>
>>>2.  Post to rmd under your own name/normal address.
>
>I suggest posting an "addendum" to such posts telling folks
>to also subscribe from the posting address and how to set it NOMAIL
>themselves.  This might not always "click" but it might cut down
>at least some of the volume for the moderator to handle.

This sounds good Stan. I'll post another reply to the original post.
If it clicks at all, it'll be an improvement. :-) Thanks!

(Er... Of course I've already posted that this thread is finished on the
list and is for email only. So I'll post, then have to flame myself I
s'pose.... Prolly couldn't get a volunteer to do that.)

I've updated my welcome file too, and think it clarifies things.
Hope so!

:-)

Maureen
HWY61-L

yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free
silhouetted by the sea
circled by the circus sands
with all memory and fate
driven deep beneath the waves
let me forget about today until tomorrow!  bd