"HALL, Ian" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:57:43 +0100
Is the .HH command ineffectual if it's in a keywords file? My lists make
extensive use of keywords to make updating easy, but when I put .HH ON/OFF
in a keywords file, this is what appears at catalist.

* Oxford University Press: Restoration and Eighteenth Cent. Literature News
*
* .HH on
* This block from Literature keywords
* Owner= [log in to unmask] (Ruth Turner)
* Owner= [log in to unmask] (Andrea Nicholls)
* Owner= [log in to unmask] (Ian Hall)
* Owner= Quiet:
* Owner= [log in to unmask] (Andrew Peerless)
* Editor= [log in to unmask] (Ruth Turner)
* Editor= [log in to unmask] (Andrea Nicholls)
* Editor= [log in to unmask] (Ian Hall)
* Reply-To= [log in to unmask],Ignore
* End of block
* .HH off
*
* THIS BLOCK FROM ANNOUNCE KEYWORDS
* Notebook= Yes,A,Monthly,Public
* Errors-To= Owner
* Subscription= Open,Confirm
* Validate= No
* Review= Owner
* Send= Editor
* Notify= Yes
* Sender= None
* END OF BLOCK
* Language= humsoc_announce

Not exactly what I had envisaged! Is the only answer to put .HH ON/OFF in
the header of each list?

Ian Hall