Dan Bullock <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 10:02:13 -0500
     There is a nice freeware script by Patrick Fitzgerald.  You can place
     the script on your server or create a button which links to the script
     on his server.  The directions are pretty good.

     http://iquest.com/fitzbin/listserv

     -Dan

Subject:      CGI Script for LISTSERV
Author:  PC:[log in to unmask] at INTERNET
Date:    6/3/97 9:32 AM

Hello all -

I'd be very grateful if someone could send me a copy of the CGI script they use
to process subscriptions and signoffs from a webpage.

Dartmouth currently doesn't have such a script. The computer consultants
suggest I hire a student to write one. I'd much rather adapt one that one of
you is using, since I know it's working for you.

Thank you very much.

-Mary MacDonald