"Bayliss, Judy" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 13:08:56 -0400
Well, today is the 5-week anniversary of the day Jay from AOL wrote and
assured us they were working on the problems......

It's been 4 weeks since I was told they were working on a solution for
the Bitnet problem they have.....

Once a week or so I send an email off to one of the AOL folks asking
what's going on - last week I was told the guy who is/was working on my
problem was on vacation.

Judy - wondering if there are a lot of AOL people updating their resumes
and scanning the classifieds........