"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Jun 1994 11:27:53 -0400
After reading the posting from Central Michigan, I was somewhat
concerned. What was on the list that was being monitored? In short,
what information was of that kind of interest, that someone would
intervene. In Toronto, we have had many stories in local newspapers
warning business that email is essentially as private as a postcard.
Everyone who handles it can read it. I would hardly think that with
this general assumption there could be very much of significance
communicated on the internet.--Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]