Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 10:02:32 -0400
At 08:25 6/18/97 -0500, you wrote:
|Below is a error message that I started getting on a subscriber. Is
|this a problem on his ISP or is it his address, or what? He is the
|only person having this problem out of 537.
|
|This is the first time I have seen this and would appreciate an
|explanations of the problem.

There are TWO problems:

1) either or user of system loop for one of you subscribers in the
imssys.com (or [log in to unmask]) domain

2) the bounce mechanism in the imssys.com is not sending it to the right
RFC821 header, but attempting to send it back to the list (I guess one good
loop deserves another ;-))
--
mailto:[log in to unmask]          Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg;  University Park,  PA   16802-1202 USA