Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:17:57 -0500
Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Though it is a constant education effort, our customers (list
> subscribers) do appreciate NOT having to wade through useless
> uneditted REPLYs back to the list.
>
> The poster's ounce of prevention is woth a pound of cure ;-)

I appreciate that, but when it is your BOSS that can't post, and he
doesn't give a wit about doing things right, my only choice is to let
the post through or completely change how the email list works (even
going so far as to use a simple .forward file).

Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
[log in to unmask]                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: [log in to unmask]
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-7801
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590