Sun, 10 Jan 1999 00:24:07 -0600
On Sat, 9 Jan 1999, Ben Parker wrote:
> As a matter of fact we will be doing such a book ourselves in conjunction
> with some kind of List Owner/Site Manager certification program.

What?!?!  Are you going to have a printed version of the manual?!
What have I been told for years? "Not cost effective"

So what is this "book" ?  If you are doing what I have been begging for
for years, because someone else asked you to do it, you may consider me to
be in a snit.  ;-)

Douglas
By the by, had a contract with some publisher five years ago for a
section on LISTSERV, backed out as they wanted sample screen illustrations
for everything, I said it couldn't be done as depended on the system
the person was using and an illustration of a point-n-click screen
did not apply.  They insisted, I said forget it and sent their material
back to them, including the advance check.