Jan Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:14:45 -0500
I would like to be able to approve (or not) messages from my Android
(Sprint Evo4G if that matters).

I have set my "alter ego" up as a moderator on the list, and the
moderation messages are sent to my Android.

When it arrives, I see the message to be moderated, but not the message
itself from the server with the link to approve the moderated message.

At the top of the screen, there shows an "attachment" of 0kb, with an
error that the attachment could not be downloaded.  I try and download
it again, but cannot ?

Any clues on what I am doing wrong, or how to fix it?

Thanks.

Jan Guthrie - OES-L