Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:52:48 -0700
I've just informed people on a non-LISTSERV mailing list that they should
not use the term referrring to a generic mailing list.  They replied that
the trademark is only on it in all upper case, and that using it in lower
case is not protected.  I believe this is incorrect, but would appreciate
some official wording from LISTSERV regarding this.  After all, I believe
Xerox cares, whether you use Xerox, XEROX, xerox, or any other
form...they're all protected.

Official word I can pass along?

dan

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165