Kieran O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 May 1997 08:21:49 -0500
Hi there:

Our site, OCM BOCES (ocmvm.cnyric.org) has listserv 1.8b. I have a list:
FYI, with 900 subscribers. All of the subscribers are digested and the
average number of messages in a digest is about 5 per day.

I'm getting users all over the world who are getting multiple copies of the
digest. Some have gotten 22!. All the copies are complete copies of the
digests, not truncated in any way. I got five copies the other day: the
headers indicated that they were spaced apart by a few minutes each.

I've included a copy of the most current header for the list below. There's
nothing unusual in the header as far as I can tell. i set the list
distribution to 2AM thinking that might help (due to lower traffic on the
West Coast of the US): you tell me!

Thanks in advance for your help

Kieran O'Connor

OCM BOCES
Syracuse, NY

*
*  For Your Information: K-12 Education Ideas Using Technology
*  Ack=yes
*  Auto-delete=Yes,full-auto
*  Loopcheck=full
*  Digest=Yes,same,daily,02:00,Size(1500)
*  Errors-to= owner
*  Files = no
*  List-id= FYI
*  Mail-via= direct
*  Notebook= yes,j,monthly,private
*  Notify= yes
*  Renewal= 12/1,6/1,Delay(14)
*  Reply-to= list,respect
*  Review= owner
*  stats=normal,owner
*  Subscription= open,confirm
*  Send= private
*  Owner= [log in to unmask]
*  Owner= Quiet:
*  default-options= norepro,digest,shorthdr
*  Validate=Yes,Confirm
*