Russ Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:32:36 -0500
You guys are incredible!

below) works like a hose!  Thank you Rick Greenberg.  That is EXACTLY what
I was looking for.  And yes, we do have the latest version of
Listserv.  Stan Horwitz at Temple is very good at keeping us current.  And
the samples below are SOOO helpful for all kinds of reasons.  Thank you
Ballew Kinnaman.

As Russ Hunt pointed out, that unsubscribe line only works if it comes from
the exact email address that you are subscribed under - which is the case
in 95% of our people.  I'll manually handle the remaining 5% happily.  We
have hoards of students come and go on our list all the time, and they
generally have only one email address.  I'll take the 95% solution and be
overjoyed!

An interesting side note is that some of my beta testers report that the
mailto:[log in to unmask] and http://xxx links are NOT clickable, that they appear
only as plain text.  But that seems to be a function of their email reader
or ISP and it appears to be beyond my control.  But as my wife keeps
telling me, I can't solve all the world's problems...

As in most things nowadays, no good deed goes unpunished.  <smile>  Now I
know where to come to ask questions!

As Ahhhnold says, "I'll be baaaack!"  Thanks again everybody!

Russ
-------------------

At 10:32 PM 04/13/2002 -0700, Ballew Kinnaman wrote:

>    Control Your Self-Serve Thyroid Account Here
>Rules - mailto:[log in to unmask]
>NoMail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
>Mail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
>Not DAILY DIGEST -
>mailto:[log in to unmask]
>DAILY DIGEST -
>mailto:[log in to unmask]
>Stop Attachments -
>mailto:[log in to unmask]
>Force Attachments -
>mailto:[log in to unmask]
>Force Subject: [THYROID] -
>mailto:[log in to unmask]
>Subscribe - http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?SUBED1=thyroid
>Unsubscribe - mailto:[log in to unmask]
>Our Home Page - http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html
>Thyroid Archives - http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html
>Contact List Owners - mailto:[log in to unmask]

Dallas, Texas
972-881-1451 home, 972-489-6169 cell
my home page: http://www.RussHicks.com