Wed, 26 Mar 1997 21:28:45 -0500
I have a particular subscriber site that is attempting to set up a local
exploder with a subscription to my list. They keep getting it wrong, and
haven't been responsive to my messages asking them what's happening.

I want to serve them off to prevent any address from their domain from
subscribing to my list (each time they try a new configuration they use
a different address). I couldn't find a way to do it with serve, since
it doesn't accept wildcards. Any suggestions?

What I did do in the meantime was to serve off two individual
subscribers from the same domain and told them to get someone
responsible for their exploder to contact me to come to some
understanding about their testing procedures. That's a little harsh
since I have no idea whether the individual subscribers have anything to
do with whoever is trying to do the exploder, but I figured if I put
some pressure on the individuals maybe they can make the exploder person
talk to me...;-]

Ideas?

Cheers,
Russ
R.C. Consulting, Inc. - NT/Internet Security

NTBugTraq mailing list:
Send SUBSCRIBE NTBUGTRAQ Yourname to [log in to unmask]