Gilles Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 00:51:30 -0400
On Sat, 12 Apr 1997, Dan Lester wrote:

> Even in subjects where there
> are multiple lists, I'll bet the difference is the owner's style, exact
> definition of subject, mail volume, or other stuff rather than what
> software it runs on.

That's because the users are not made aware of the differences. It
doesn't take a genius to be able to see the differences. Just a little
education. Anyone knows of a comparative study for the end
user understandable by user lambda? I would put it on my mailing lists site
without hesitation.

Gilles Frydman
The Association of Cancer Online Resources, Inc.
http://www.acor.org
http://www.medinfo.org