Sun, 27 Jan 91 13:25:11 EST
Thanks to Eric Thomas for answering my question about how to configure
the list so that more than on editor can route mail directly to
members of the list.  The answer worked for the second editor listed,
but not, unfortunately, for the third, whom I positioned on the next
line.  E.g.:

*  OWNER= SUPPORT@RPIECS (Comserve Support Staff)
*  ERRORS-TO= SUPPORT@RPIECS (Comserve Support Staff)
*  EDITOR= HARRISON@RPIECS,STEPHEN@RPIECS,
*          COMSPRT3@RPIECS

In this example, STEPHEN could send mail directly to the list, but COMSPRT3's
mail was routed to HARRISON.  It seems like something must be wrong in the
way in which I specified the third entry in the list of editors. Are there
rules governing how one can place an entry when it appear on a line
by itself?

Thanks,

Teresa Harrison