Dan Frezza <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 17 May 1998 13:08:17 -0400
> On Sun, 17 May 1998 12:29:14 -0400, Dan Frezza <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

> >        However, this morning, I found when I tried to receive using the "Get"
> >command, "DEFAULT.MAILTPL," the server responded with "no such file exist."
> >I know there isn't a specific "assisi-l.mailtpl", reflecting my specific
> >mailing list, however, it is registered in the listserver.
>
> If you would show us the actual message you send, or better yet the response
> from LISTSERV (which quotes your original command) then  we could help.
>
> GET DEFAULT MAILTPL works.  If it doesn't then you have mispelled one of the
> 3 words.

Ben,

        The actual command "GET ASSISI-L DEFAULT.MAILTPL" was the command I used,
and the response from Listserv said they were not files found.   Are you not
to specify the "list" and from what I remembered in the manual for 1.8c, the
period is supposed to be included betweeen DEFAULT and MAILTPL?

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Frezza <[log in to unmask]>
PGP -- An envelope for your email