Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:33:49 +1000
Here is an excerpt from the List Owner's manual from v.1.8c.

The REVIEW personal option setting.

By issuing a SET listname REVIEW FOR userid@host command to LISTSERV, you
can moderate postings at the individual
subscriber level. Postings from subscribers set to REVIEW are passed on to
the
Editor(s) or Moderator(s) of the list, or, if neither of these keywords are
defined for
your list, the postings are passed on to the primary list owner. At this
point, the
person who receives the postings can determine whether or not to approve
them.
Note that the subscriber always receives notification that his or her
posting has been
forwarded to a moderator for approval. This is to avoid the impression that
the
subscriber's posting has been lost before reaching LISTSERV.

I hope this helps.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Web Development
TOWER Software
http://www.towersoft.com.au/

"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore..."
- Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz

"The impossible we do straight away, miracles may take until after lunch."
- American SeeBee, Guadalcanal, circa 1942