"Eng-Leong \"Jacky\" Foo" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 12:12:04 +0900
 I have set my list to "SEND= EDITOR" and this requires

>If you  simply forward it back to the  list, using a mail
>command that generates "Resent-" fields (ask your local user support or
consult
>the documentation of your mail program if in doubt), it will be
distributed and
>the explanations you  are now reading will be removed  automatically.

I am using Windows 95 - the Windows Messaging mail system and fail to
forward messages with the original sender's name intact when distributed.

Could some one  help me. thanks
Jacky Foo