Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:55:15 -0400
On: Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 10:32:53AM -0400,[log in to unmask] Wrote:

} Hi all.
}
} I've been asked to take over a Listserv mailing list that's been inactive for awhile,
} in conjunction with some volunteer stuff that i do. Have bulk added a couple of
} bunches of subscribers to the list and it's up around a hundred subscribers now.
}
} Sent an announcement out this morning -- about 2 hours ago. Nothing has
} happened even though Listserv (it's atsign mitvma dot edu) seems to be working
} fine and returns jobs quickly.

Can't help on the main problem, but I would like to suggest a few
changes to the header:

} *  Subscription= Open

*  Subscription= Open,Confirm

} *  Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(1),Max(25)

I would suggest a larger delay, such as 5.  Set max to the typical
number of posts in "delay=" days.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67