Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 16:06:00 EST
I've wanted to do this from time to time to give LISTSERV better
information.  This time, I'd like to add a :INTERNET tag to one of our
local nodes.  At other times, I've wanted to add a :NEWNODE tag to get
around a problem.  If I make a new version, will LISTSERV pick it up and
use it?  Or is there some other way to accomplish the same goals?

I've sent in the update for the :internet tag, but I'd like to affect the
change before the next months tables come out.
-----
   Bill Verity  (814)-865-4758     [log in to unmask]
   Research Associate - Consulting and Applications Support Group
   Center for Academic Computing, Penn State
   Postmaster - psuvm.psu.edu      Listserv and Mailer maintainer